Decorative Serving Boards - Rectangle
Charcuterie ~ Sushi ~ Cheese and Crackers ~ Table Runners ~ Appetizers ~ Collectables
These hand-made serving boards are sleek and stylish. We filter through stacks of lumber in search of the finest hardwoods from our local sawmills. Each piece is unique and will look different than the ones in the images. Regardless, the quality will always remain the same.
- Velvety smooth food-friendly finish.
- Serve appetizers or display on a table.
- Rectangle boards are great accents on top of hall tables and dining table.
- Entertain guests on an all-natural stylish serving board.
- Sushi serving boards.
- We can make matching sets and pairs of rectangle boards and square boards. Send us a message if you would like a matching set.
How To Order
1. Select Your Wood
- Figured Maple - Blonde color, sometimes caramel. Can include birdseye grain, curly grain, or flame grain.
- Cherry - Lovely pink to red color with occasional pale sap wood.
- Walnut - Deep, dark, coffee brown color. Bold.
2. Choose Your Size
- Rectangle - These are flat on the top with a beveled underside.
- 19" x 7" - appetizer cheese plate, single-serving sushi plate.
- 24" x 9.5" - serving plate or runner on a table communal sushi plate. BEST SELLER!!!
- 29" x 11" - dining table runner, serving platter, communal sushi plate.
3. Choose an Accent Wood
- Add a strip of accent wood to your platter. This little touch adds a lot of intrigue.
- If you choose Figured Maple or Cherry as your primary wood, the accent will be Walnut. If you choose Walnut as your primary wood Figured Maple will be the accent wood.
Order Two or More and Save
Order two or more platters and SAVE 10%. At checkout enter COUPON CODE: PLATTERS
CUSTOM LASER ENGRAVING
- WEDDINGS: We can laser engrave special phrases such as the date of a wedding and the names of the couple.
- Gifts for bridesmaids or special guests.
- REALTORS: As a special gift for new home owners we can engrave the address, dates, names, or any other special phrase.
- Anything else for any reason. We can even engrave animals and pictures. Your imagination is the limit.